Mumbai SQ DBA Jobs – Software Freshers Opening in Ugam Solutions SEZ Pvt LtdMarch 6th, 2013 Posted by Shane
Job Position : SQL DBA
Number of Posts : 2
Name of the Company : Ugam Solutions SEZ Pvt Ltd
Job Location : Mumbai
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs.
Job Duties :
- To build a central database of all surveyed respondents and record key participant information for each record and any future sample purchase
- Perform updates to ensure database stores most recent participation details (remove obsolete records, append new entries etc)
- Implement plan for linking central database to current production servers for either “live” updates or fixed schedule
- Maintain complete documentation of changes and procedures
- Build scripts/interface to allow querying of database for extraction of records on key participant information gathered.
- Link database to online portal for subscription, self updates, drop in surveys or request for un-subscription
- Facilitate respondent remuneration either through a points credit system, electronic vouchers or other payment methods
- Implement and & Co-ordinate archiving of all jobs on completion of fieldwork
- Liaise with SP team on receipt of sample, preparation and delivery for fieldwork
- Maintenance of developed Applications
- Application development & Debugging
- Writing of Excel VBA macros
Skills Required :
- Experience working with SQL or MySql
- Knowledge of relational database design
- Advanced knowledge of Access for both for database manipulation and as a front end application
- Basic knowledge of ASP, Vbscript or any programming language
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver against deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of designing, implementing and administering database solutions
- Experience of linking to structured databases, amalgamation of databases (in either Excel, Access or structured query) & report generation
- Database de-duplication & indexing
Details of the Company:
Ugam Solutions is a leading provider of Research & Analytics services, focused on serving the marketing information needs of global enterprises.
Our services include Data Collection, Survey Programming, Data Processing, Verbatim Management (coding of open ended responses), Report Writing and Panel Support Services. With over 800 persons under one roof, and expertise in a wide variety of industry standard technologies, Ugam is the largest provider of outsourced services to the off shore Market Research industry in the world.