Mumbai Web Solutions Specialist Jobs at DirectiApril 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Web Solutions Specialist
Name of the Organization : Directi
About Company :
A Product-Oriented IT company that spans ….
1,000,000 Customers ….
6th fastest growing ICANN Accredited Registrar in the World
Largest Registrar for Domain Names in Asia
Largest Web Hosting company in India
5th Largest Domain Monetization Program in the world makes Directi the Largest Web Services company in India ….
Experience:0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
- 0-2 years in Customer Service or similar capacity, preferably on an IT platform
- Graduate or undergraduate from any stream
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willing to work in 24*7 shifts
- Technical skills (Preferred)
- Networking basics.
- DNS basics.
- Basic Linux/Windows Servers administration skills.
- Knowledge about Apache, IIS web servers.
- Knowledge about Proftpd, IIS FTP servers.
- Knowledge about IIS SMTP, Sendmail, qmail, postfix mail servers.
- Knowledge about FTP/HTTP/SMTP/POP/IMAP protocols.
- Prior experience with web/mail hosting support.
- Troubleshooting ASP/PHP/ASP DOT NET server side scripts.
Only Mumbai candidates may apply
Job Details :
As a Web Solutions Specialist with Directi, you will be the company’s first point of contact with its entire client base, determining problems or difficulties encountered with our products and resolving them.
Job Responsibilities :
- Troubleshooting, resolving all Technical issues related to our software and the range of Products and Services it provisions.
- Interacting with clients via. Live chat, Web-based systems, On line forums and Telephone to resolve their problems and gather feedback.
- Testing & Analysis of all products & services.
- Identifying any bugs/issues in the system and assisting in their resolution.
- Recording, tracking and reporting problem activity.
- Building Strategies to improve efficiency, profitability and quality of service.
- Reviewing existing Product/Feature documentation; publish documentation in internal Knowledge bases.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com