Naukri.com Mumbai-Freshers Client Relations Jobs 2010November 16th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Client Relations Executive Jeevansathi Center (Vashi)
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Selling & Customer Registration
- Receiving the walk in customers cordially, understand them, making them comfortable and striking a conversation with them with respect to the matrimonial product/service
- Understanding their requirements/needs & expectations from the JS offline service.
- Detailing the JS offline product/service
- Handle objections & queries raised by the potential customers.
- Register the walk in customers
- Receive subscription payments, and account/bank it.
- Once the customer has registered the bride/groom the real job of match making starts wherein the executive has a major role to play in hand holding and serving the customers to find a right match based on their preferred partner profile;
- Understanding the customer needs
- Filter & search the JS database for matches based on customer requirements and preferred partner criterion
- Send emails & alerts to the matched profiles
- Follow up and keep a track of the profiles who revert with an interest and who are a part of the short listed profile pool.
Communicate the results to the customer as promised which will be dependent on specific community’s database (for ex. 10 profiles every 15 days).
- Understanding the requirements of the customers and helping then in finding a right match.
- Printing profiles to be sent to the customers
- Calling the customer to update about the interested profiles
- Managing collections & generating relevant MIS reports.
- Recording and providing customer feedback to the product development team.
- Planning & handling promotions and events at the local level.
- Strong vernacular communication skills
- Familiarity with web technology and comfortable with the Internet
- Mature, Polite and good customer handling skills
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com