Navi Mumbai Accountant Job Opening- Caliber Point Business SolutionsMarch 29th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Commerce Graduate Accounting Job Careers in Navi Mumbai – 29 March 2011
Job Position : Accounts Executive
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Com – Commerce
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for recording the day to day accounting transactions in books of accounts – including banking/receipts/payments and complete documentation
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and various client/vendor accounts
- Reconciliation/settlement/ follow up and recovery of various Staff Advances
- Maintenance of fixed assets and fixed asset register
- Ensuring statutory compliance including tax deduction at source on various payments
- Coordinating/ interacting with the auditors for smooth audit function.
- Facilitate/suggest ways for accounting process improvements for effective functioning of the department.
- Must be able to maintain a cordial relationship with the other departments
- Ability to work as a part of the team
- Able to lead a team and provide constant guidance to subordinates if required.
- Able to work very effectively on EXCEL/POWERPOINT and spreadsheets
- Possess the required functional base with respect to finance/accounts and related areas
- B.Com with 1-2 years of experience in the area of accounts
- Able to work very effectively on EXCEL and spreadsheets
- Good communication skills to interact with other departments
Caliber Point Business Solutions
Bldg. No. 3, Sector-II, Millenium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai
Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400710
About Company :
Caliber Point Business Solutions Ltd. is the wholly owned BPO subsidiary of Hexaware Technologies Ltd. We are currently staffed at 1500+ people across Navi Mumbai (Mahape) Chennai, Nagpur and US. Ranked 15th in the NASSCOM Top 20 IT Software & Services Exporters from India, we also rank among the Top 20 Best IT employers in India by DQ-IDC for four years in a row. Caliber Point leverages on a strong technology legacy from its parent organization. Our core expertise areas include Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO), Healthcare, Finance & Accounting Outsourcing (FAO), and Knowledge Services. In these areas we service our customers in North America, Europe and Asia by providing them front and back office solutions through Transaction Processing, Documents Management, Voice Processes, Transition Management, and Consulting services on Shared Service Center set-up and business case development.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above