Navi Mumbai Post Graduate Fresher Latest Jobs – Kaveri Telecoms LtdNovember 27th, 2012 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Executive
Number of Posts: 01
Name of the Company: Kaveri Telecoms Ltd
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
- Monitor and maintain punctuality & attendance of all the employees in the branch office and send daily details to KTIL-Bangalore Head Office Administration person.
- Office key management and opening and closing activities on a regular basis
- Housekeeping and maintenance of office in a good condition
- Maintenance of Employee movement register, attendance register, leave register and all employee related records
- Ensure timely payment to all the vendors of branch office such as office premises owner, coffee tea supplier, new paper agency, water supplier, telephones, power charges, broadband connection etc.
- On time report preparation for ADMIN HO. (Please speak to HO Administration department, Finance department.)
- Branch office petty cash maintenance & on time accounting
- Leave records maintenance of the branch office employees
- Communicate with HR department for any kind of employee queries and issues
- Collect all the couriers and distribute the same too concerned employees in the branch
- Front office management by effective co-ordinating with various departments.
- Co-ordination with Purchase, Stores, Logistics, QA and production department for movement of materials and documents.
Should have Good Communication Skills.
Details of the Company:
Kavveri Telecom Infrastructure Limited (KTIL) is an industry leading partner in providing In-Building Solutions (IBS). KTIL manage the solutions on behalf of Mobile Operators. KTIL is a Neutral Host Provider (NHP) assisting Mobile Operators to provide the IBS on a common platform also knows as the “Distributed Antenna System” (DAS).
Contact Number: 9686197951
Apply: Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Deepa