NetApp Bangalore- Freshers Technical Engineer JobsAugust 17th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Engineer – Dell OEM Business
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
As a Systems Engineer in NetApp’s Sales function, you are responsible for providing pre-sales and post-sales support for selling NetApp’s Products and Professional Services to existing and potential customers. You will utilize your excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with vendors, partners and sales to ensure that optimum systems solutions are provided to customers.
In this position your overall focus areas will be in supporting and developing processes and systems for quick and thorough responses to customer RFP’s, provide systems configuration recommendations, and apply your background and experience to deliver solutions to technical problems.
Job Duties :
- The essential responsibilities of the Systems Engineers are to work directly with the NetApp Sales team to support customers in pre-sales and post sales situations, and to work effectively across functions with other NetApp employees in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Development areas. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in identifying customer needs and requirements.
- Define elements of a customer’s technical computing environment as assigned by sales reps or more senior level SE’s.
- Answer customer questions.
- Provide technical support to current customer and ‘try-and-buy’ test projects.
- Help define customer acceptance criteria for ‘try-and-buy’ evaluation projects.
- Pick up and deliver NetApp evaluation test system to customer site.
- Work with Sales to respond to RFP’s.
- Attend customer calls with the Sales Representative.
- Provide technical consultation and disseminate product information to the sales team.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar, or equivalent
- Work experience in the IT industry, preferably for a US company
- Deep technical IT awareness
- Must be outgoing and naturally pro-active in developing relationships and making value-add contact with all appropriate people within Dell.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Linux.
- Existing knowledge of Dell’s business and has existing relationships in a given call centre.
- Could be from another partner/supplier to Dell.
- Storage solutions knowledge (hardware and software)
- Knowledge of the competitors in the Storage industry
- Detailed knowledge of HP/UX, Solaris, AIX, and applications such as MicroSoft (Exchange, SQL etc), Oracle and data management applications (Symantec, Commvault etc)
Details of the Organization :
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that help our customers accelerate business breakthroughs and achieve outstanding cost efficiency. Our dedication to principles of simplicity, innovation, and customer success has made us one of the fastest-growing storage and data management providers today.
Customers around the world choose us for our ‘go beyond’ approach and broad portfolio of solutions for business applications, storage for virtual servers, disk-to-disk backup, and more. Our solutions provide nonstop availability of critical business data and simplify business processes so companies can deploy new capabilities with confidence and get to revenue faster than ever before.
For Details Click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Technical-Engineer-Dell-OEM-Business-NetApp-Bengaluru-Bangalore-0-to-5-years-160811900200?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=29&xid=131353866544227000&qp=&id=&f=-160811900200