Network Security Engineer Job Opening Delhi-Goldstone TechnologiesJune 29th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Engineer-Video Conferencing System
Name of the Organization : Goldstone Technologies Limited
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Good understanding of TCP / IP networking
- Hands on experience with various firewalls, proxy servers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good project management knowledge / experience.
- Experience in Video Conf. Solution implementation, configuration and maintenance is highly desirable.
- Delegation and people management – experience in handling a small team.
- Ability to train people of varying technical expertise on the solution.
- Prior experience in coordinating with various Government Ministries/Departments is an added advantage
- Self-motivated and goal driven; Ability to learn and adapt quickly
Job Responsibilities :
- Installation and configuration of video conf. solution on shared IP networks. Trouble shooting of the same.
- Setting up Video conferences to authorities as needed and reporting on the same.
- Periodic and regular maintenance of Central Vidyo Server and Client Systems.
- Coordinate with various Central/State Government Ministries and departments.
- Interact with vendors supplying video conf. solution equipment and peripherals.
- Conducting onsite training on installation, operation, maintenance to different officials on Video Conference system from time to time.
- Coordinating to head office for reporting and work progress, escalating issue etc.
- Providing support and maintenance of the installed Hardware and Software.
- Provide help desk support services for trouble shooting failures in the equipment/ any accessories.
- Ensure all issues reported are logged into help desk ticketing system and resolve them promptly. Provide various analyses and reports on the tickets.
- Trouble shooting of various hardware equipment viz USB based web cameras, microphones, speakers and other peripherals from time to time.
- Conducting customer Acceptance on the installed product and signoff.
- Complying SLAs during the troubleshooting, maintenance.
- Required to interact with various Govt. Ministries/Departments from time to time.
- Be the single point of contact for the customer from Goldstone and coordinate with various customer departments for a successful project delivery.
- Delegate work to the reportee(s) and oversee and manage the same for successful completion.
About Company :
Goldstone Technologies is a mid-sized, publicly-traded IT services company operating in the US, Europe, Japan and India. We provide services Technical Support Outsourcing, Forte (UDS) Migration, and Professional Consulting Services. With a focus and passion for excellence, Goldstone Technologies has earned its mark as a global service provider. We attract the best talent in the industry and deliver the best to our clients.
Goldstone’s rapid rise as a preferred IT services vendor for companies around the world, stems from a simple obsession – ‘Customer Delight’. It is the philosophy that radiates through our world-class facilities, our reliable outsourcing processes and our talent pool of professionals. Satisfied clients testify to Goldstone’s remarkable flexibility in meeting their changing needs, while consistently delivering high-class service. Our long-standing partnerships with leading technology firms are an indicator of our success. Some of our key relationships are IBM, Microsoft, BEA, Oracle, Business Objects, Axway, and TIBCO.
Goldstone Technologies Limited
9-1-83 & 84, Amarchand Sharma Complex SD Road
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500003
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above