Network Security Jobs at Mumbai-Reliance BPOJanuary 24th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Openings at Reliance BPO Mumbai 2011 – Cisco Network Administrator Vacancies – 24th Jan 2011
Job Position : Network Administartor
Name of the Organization : Reliance BPO Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Rupees 2,00,000 – 3,50,000
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication PG – M.Sc – Computers,MCA
- CCNA/CCNP Professional certification (CCNP Optional)
- 1-2 Years of Experience on data Network area and hands-on experience in Cisco and Nortel products
- Knowledge of security systems like firewall, IDS and IPS
- Knowledge of VLAN, STP, HSRP, VRRP, Leased Line (E1), ISDN PRI/BRI, and MPLS
- Knowledge of Routing protocols like RIP, OSPF etc
- In-depth knowledge in IP addressing, subnetting and VLSM
Job Responsibilities :
- Administration and maintenance of RBPO LAN and WAN
- Administration and maintenance of GMCCS Network
- Configuration and troubleshooting of all data network components such as Firewalls, L2/ L3Data switches, Network management, hardware and WAN connectivity etc
- Ensure the delivery of the network uptime more than 99.5%
- Enhance the network security
- Development of tools to maintain/measure network efficiency.
About company :
We are one of the group companies of the Reliance – Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG), one of India’s largest business conglomerates with major interests in financial services, energy, infrastructure and entertainment, besides telecom.
DAKC, ‘A’ Block, Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai