Networking Engineer Job Opportunities India-Kolkata MumbaiJuly 6th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Network engineer L1
No of openings : 5
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job Location : Kolkata, Mumbai
- Part of the Network team, manage all network incidents, analyze ping and tracer reports and provide necessary and accurate information. Manage and update network diagrams, update as when changes takes place. Coordinate with Incident managers and help to isolate the problems.
- He will be responsible for Monitoring Network devices, Monitor Network Links & reporting thereof
- Degree or Diploma with 2 to 3 yrs experience.
- Ability to understand network infrastructure
- Knowledge in Static routing, Default routing, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
- Knowledge on Firewall (Knowledge on Nokia check point will be an added advantage).
- If he has worked on any BPO project and large FMS support will be added advantage
- CCNA certification preferred
About Company :
An ISO 9001:2000 certified company, RT came into existence in 1995. A unique business model, RT today provides integrated Level 1 to Level 4 reverse logistics services which include: • Tech support helpdesk • Repair and refurbishment services • Telecom implementation projects • RMA management logistics services RT has a strong team of 3500 engineers and technicians who specialize in handling technical support services for a wide range of IT and telecom equipments, peripherals and associated software and application support. Several of the fortune 500 companies are enlisted in our clientele. What started as a single unit has today more than 306 locations throughout the nook and corner of the country.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com