Networking Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad-DeloitteJuly 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Methods Analyst – SQ
Experience : 0 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyze method content and support practice area resources and GMT methods manager in all aspects of method assembly and publishing.
- Ensure that all project deliverables comply with method structure guidelines.
- Work in the method development platform to enter, revise, assemble and publish method components and related content.
- Support method development, assembly and publishing processesAnalyze method content for adherence to method structure guidelines
- Review feedback from practice area resources and make changes as appropriate
- Assemble method content within the method development platform
- Publish method content at various stages in the development process for reviews and approvals
- Work with practice area leadership to design final publication
- Develop other materials as required
- Ensure compliance with method structure guidelines
- Apply method structure guidelines (e.g., proper placement of content in appropriate fields/locations) to method content
- Provide input to method structure guidelines to enable consistency in form across all method projects
- Ensure that all method content complies with the method structure guidelines
- Develop and maintain internal documentation to facilitate compliance as required
- Work in method development platform
- Maintain database integrity by creating and maintaining method components according to method structure guidelines
- Maintain relevant user documentation and training materials
- Provide method analyst responsibilities on various projects, as required:
- Attend all method training sessions
- Participate in method framework analysis
- Load method frameworks into the method development platform
- Analyze method content
- Load method content
- Load cleansed sample deliverables
- Assist with method publishing Perform method content testing
- 4-year college degree in English, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to think creatively.
About Company : Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
- Assurance & Advisory (A&A)
- Financial Advisory Services (FAS)
- Enterprise Risk Services (ERS)
- Management Solutions (MS)
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above