NIIT-Sales Executive Vacancies at DelhiJune 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Sales Executives
No of Posts : 25
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – International Business, Marketing, Other Management
Work Location : Delhi/NCR
Job Details :
The Direct Sales Executive will work with the Sales Manager to make sales calls to sell IT Education programs. This would involve making house calls to the relevant target audience. The Direct Sales Executive will own up the complete sales cycle Starting from Prospecting to Sales Conversion
Job Responsibilities :
- Generate, Identify & Follow up on prospects through Tele Calling, Web & Mobility
- Make timely and effective sales calls to the LEADS as assigned by the Sales Manager
- Ensure Sales Targets as assigned are met on a monthly basis
- Ensure Cross Selling & Up-Selling is carried out with clients
- Ensure documentation and MIS entries are handled effectively and on time
- Fresh MBA’s or experience in direct sales
- MS Office Proficiency
- Good Communication Skills
- Information Seeking ability
- High Initiative
- Analytical and Conceptual Ability
- Customer Orientation
- Impact and Influence
- Results Orientation
About Company :
NIIT is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, building skilled manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company which was set up in 1981, to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, has today grown to be amongst world’s leading talent development companies offering learning solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions across 40 countries.
NIIT Institute of Finance Banking & Insurance (IFBI), formed by NIIT with equity participation from ICICI Bank, offers programs for individuals and corporates in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance.
NIIT Uniqua, Centre for Process Excellence, addresses the increasing demand for skilled workers in the business and technology services industry by providing training programs in relevant areas. This is a part of NIIT Institute of Process Excellence, a NIIT-Genpact venture.
NIIT’s School Learning Solutions offers turnkey IT integration program for schools and has provided computer – based learning in over 12,000 government and private schools.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com