NLC Nalco India Limited Pune Job Opening For Fresher as Admin AssistantNovember 27th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Admin Assistant
Number of Post : 1
Name of the Company : NLC Nalco India Limited
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Pune , Maharashtra
Job Details :
Nalco is looking for Admin Asssistant for our R&D department in Hadapsar; Pune .Its 1 Year & extendable contractual position .
Job Duties :
- Providing access to the new hires for all database
- Periodical update of database with new hires information
- Providing required access to the new hires for various database
- Get personal write up from new hires and update it in the database
- Provide the required access for all database for the new hires
- Add the new hire photo, name, and project to the file that has the compiled list of information available in AP R&D database immediately
- Develop an excel document and log all R&D members Full Name, Date of Birth, Date of Joining, Address (need to be up to date), Phone number, Spouse name, No. of children’s and their names, and contact person and number in case of emergency
- To help New Hire with pre-boarding information, joining Formalities and on boarding.
- To help the new hire for his smooth transition from their base location and getting acquainted to Nalco and R&D after joining
- Work on getting joining dates and SAP code at least 2 weeks before joining date
- Raise laptop request and make sure it is available on the date of joining
- Getting details about date of arrival of the new hire and details about whether he / she is coming alone or with the family. Book a car to pick them up from the airport and book a hotel / apartment to put them up for initial 2 weeks until they find an apartment. If temporary accommodation is too far from office, arrange for a car for everyday transportation.
- On the first day of their arrival in Nalco, spend some time with them so that they know they can contact you for all information.
- Arrange business cards for the employee.
- Training Coordination
- Arranging Domestic Field trips
- Arranging International Field trips
- Good MS office applications (word, excel, power point)
- Internet Savvy, fluent in English
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills,
- Pleasant personality & positive attitude
Details of the Company :
Nalco Company is the world’s leading water treatment and process Improvement Company. We create value for our industrial and institutional customers by developing and implementing innovative, differentiated solutions that are financially, technically and environmentally sustainable.
Through our sales, service, research and marketing team of more than 7,000 technically trained professionals, we serve more than 70,000 customer locations in more than 130 countries. We are looking for employees who can operate independently and as part of a team that builds business relationships through discipline, dedication and commitment.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org