Noida Field Operations Engineer Vacancies-T&M ServicesFebruary 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Client of T&M Services
Job Position : Control Desk Operations & Field Operations Engineer
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization,Diploma – Any Specialization
Work place : Noida
Job Details :
Urgent opening in a leading Power Company for the post of Control Desk Operations & Field Operations Engineer.
- Should have exposure to various plant sub-systems, logics, interlocks and protections.
- Should have exposure to plant operating procedures under normal, start-up, shut-down and emergency situations.
- Should have exposure to implementing safety procedures.
- Should have been associated with preparation of shift reports.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for handling normal plant operations including start-ups, shut-downs.
- Responsible for optimizing plant operating parameters for plant efficiency and spotting problems in the incipient stage.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting under emergency plant operations.
- Responsible for maintaining various records and reports of operational parameters.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to all statutory/environmental/waste disposal requirements.
- Responsible for suggesting improvements for process optimization in the area of work.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
T&M House, A-wing , Kohinoor Complex Near Western
Express Highway, Dahisar (E),
Website : http://www.tmscl.com