Noida Java/J2ee Professionals Walkin-Xavient Information Services-13 Nov 2010November 12th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Job Location : Noida
- Candidate should have 1+ years of experience in Java/J2EE.
- Strong understanding of JAVA applications.
- Good hands on Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts.
- Good in OOPs concept.
- Working knowledge of Application Servers.
- He should have working knowledge of Oracle / Sql.
- Experience on SOA, Web Services would be preferred.
- Experience in EJB, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax etc would be preferred.
- He should have ability to trouble shoot application and server issues and respond quickly to change.
- Ability to work in team and handle pressure and demands.
- Must be a team player.
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Attention to detail, and a commitment to quality work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all departments and levels within the organization.
- Graduation in computers.
- Post Graduation in Computers (preferred).
Walkin Date : 13th Nov 2010
Walkin Time : 10:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M
Walkin Venue :
Xavient Information Systems (I) Pvt. Ltd.
D-42, Hosiery Complex, Phase II, Noida – Dadri Road Noida (UP)
About Company :
Xavient is a young, aggressive, and extremely competent team of fiercely talented software architects, engineers, project managers and functional & domain experts, that is re-defining the rules of the consulting space. We have won fortune 500 clients and multi million dollar projects by our commitment to streamlined, iterative and collaborative delivery processes.
Xavient has a strong experience and expertise in Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Retail, Broadcasting and Finance domains with deep expertise on horizontal practices like Enterprise Application Integration, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and eBusiness. At Xavient, we have a passionate commitment to iterative and agile development methodologies.