Noida Lawyer Job Vacancy For LLB / LLM Fresher- Pangea3 Legal Database SystemsNovember 10th, 2012 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Lawyer
Name of the Company: Pangea3 Legal Database Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 0 to 4 yrs
- Document Review – Reviewing documents and working with e-discovery projects.
- Exercises good judgment with document and identifying issues and coming up with solutions keeping in mind the client’s positions
- Students from NLU’s and other premier law colleges are encouraged to apply
- Experience in Document Review
- Good analytical & logical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Sensitive to client deadlines
- Effective on the floor in terms of sharing learning/insights with peers/juniors/seniors.
- Encourages teamwork, maintains positive attitude contributing to team morale; performs first line review if required
- Attend and contribute to team meeting and participate in training and certification courses
Details of the Company:
Pangea3, a Thomson Reuters business is the global leader in legal outsourcing services-recognized in 2009, 2010 and 2011 as LPO of the Year by the India Business Law Journal and as a #1 LPO in the Black Book of Outsourcing, recipient of Excellence in Outsourcing award from Frost & Sullivan, and recognized as a best managed company by Inc. Magazine. We are a high-growth, fast paced, exciting group of lawyers, engineers, and business professionals working together to achieve excellence as a globally recognized legal services provider in the newest frontier of professional services outsourcing from India.
Contact Number: 01206668334,8336
Apply: Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Manisha Thakkar, Parul Bhatia