Nokia Siemens Chennai- Electrical Engineer Job Vacancies 2011April 3rd, 2011 Posted by shalini
B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical,Diploma Fresher Jobs 2011 in Chennai at Nokia – 4 April 2011
Job Position: GNSC Engineer – Fault Management
Organization / Company Name: Nokia Siemens Networks
Experience in Years: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai
B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical,Diploma
- BE/Diploma or equivalent techincal degree
- Alarm monitoring of the network elements
- Through netact / NMS / reflection monitoring / any other tool
- Calling fops for escalation of alarms
- Creating TT for all the faults
- First level analysis and rectification
- Creating work orders for field activities
- Calling / escalating to FOPS team if task is not accepted
- Monitoring the TT console for the TTs created by him/her
- Post check of the alarms clearance / activity completion of the tasks closed by fops
- Closing the TTs.
- On line cell outage report data filling
- Generating shift wise cell outage report.
Nokia Siemens Networks is a joint venture between Nokia Networks and Siemens carrier businesses formed in 2007. Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, we offer the resources of 55,000 people globally and operate six Busi- ness Units to manage our comprehensive product and services portfolio including Radio Access, Broadband Access, Converged Core, IP Transport, Operations and Business Software and Services.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above