NOVARTIS INDIA-HR ADMINISTRATOR JOBS-HYDERABADSeptember 18th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Novartis Healthcare Hyderabad/Secunderabad – HR Administrator Job Openings
Job Title : HR Administrator
About Company :
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Description :
- To ensure efficient administration of ONC EDM and B&SR India with the objective of facilitating productive, high quality team work to support global development projects and innovation.
- On site Administration – ensure fully functional office, site maintenance and systems in place. Support expansion of office space and infrastructure.
- Global reporting of FTEs, staff list, project organograms, updates every month.
- Prepare and manage internal and external correspondence on routine matters independently
- Requisition, track, report and maintain records of purchases, services contracted, payments, asset listing.
- Liase with finance, IT, infrastructure, groups and various suppliers, contractors.
- Human Resources Support – assist in recruitment, induction of new associates, joining and exit formalities.
- Coordinate training programs, group interactions, team building and social programs.
- Travel bookings – Coordinate for visa, itinerary, tickets and forex for foreign travel.
- Hotel bookings and local transport arrangements for overseas visitors
- Renewals of Annual Maintenance Contracts of office equipments.
- Administrator for Timecard system.
- Administrator for Access & Communications systems
- Graduate from University
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Having worked as an Administrative assistant in a similar (pharmaceutical, research) environment.
- Reliable and able to work independently, proactively and under pressure.
- Good organizational and communication skills. Familiarity with office automation tools.
- Willingness to work in teams and flexible time schedule when necessary.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICKHERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above