Nursing Job Careers in Kolkata-FortisMarch 3rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Nurse
Name of the Organisation : Fortis Hospitals Ltd
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Work place : Kolkata
Qualification : B.Sc – Nursing
- Ability to comprehend verbal instructions given by the supervisor or head of the department.
- Have an affinity for teamwork.
- Able to work accurately and with minimal supervision.
Job details :
Staff Nurse is a first-level professional Nurse who provides direct patient care to one patient or a group of patients assigned to her/him during duty shift. She/he is directly responsible to the Ward supervisor.
Job Responsibilities :
- Direct Patient Care
- Admits and discharges the patient.
- Maintains personal hygiene and comforts of the patient.
- Attends to the nutritional needs of the patient, pre- pares invalid’s diet and feeds dependent patients.
- Maintains clean and safe environment for the patients.
- Implements and maintains ward policies and routines.
- Co-ordinates patient care with various health team members.
- Follows doctors’ rounds.
- Performs technical task, e.g., administration of medication, assisting doctors in various medical procedures, preparing articles and the patient for medical or nursing procedures, recording vital signs, tube feeding, giving enema, bowel wash dressing, stomach wash, eye and ear care, collection and sending of specimens, pre-and post-operative care. Assists in administration of transfusion, perineal care, breast care, baby care, etc.
- Helps doctors in diagnosis and treatment.
- Maintains intake and output chart.
- Observes change in-patient’s condition and records, takes necessary action and reports to the concerned authority.
- Imparts health education to the patient and his/her family.
- Accompanies very ill patients sent to other departments or transferred to other institutions.
- Ward Management
about company :
Fortis Hospitals is a leading healthcare provider with PAN India presence
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com