Odisha HR Fresher Opening-Ballarpur Industries LimitedDecember 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
MBA HR Fresher Vacancy in BILT Orissa – 14th Dec 2010
Job Position : Executive/ Assistant Manager – Human Resource
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Location : Jeypore Odisha
Job Responsibilities :
- Talent Acquisition : To keep optimum staffing level as per business requirements.
- Talent Development: To develop talent and maintain the desired skill level across the unit
- PMS : Coordinate the PMS exercise with adherence to timelines.
- Joining & Exit : To supervise the entire process of inducting a new employee and exit proceding
- ISO: Represent the department in ISO audits.
- Conduct Exit Analysis for all locations on monthly basis through data collation and compilation to reduce attrition.
- Prepare Monthly MIS reports on the various HR activities like recruitment, attrition, Manpower Strength etc
- MBA or Post Graduate in HR, MSW with 1-4 years of experience in HR functions at Unit level with good exposure to MIS and Reports.
- Working knowledge of MS-Office applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and ERP/ automated systems.
- Good communication, coordination and negotiation skills
About Company :
Ballarpur Industries Limited (BILT), part of the US$ 4 billion Avantha Group, is India’s largest manufacturer of writing and printing (W&P) paper. BILT’s subsidiaries include Sabah Forest Industries (SFI), Malaysia’s largest pulp and paper company, and BILT TreeTech Limited (BTTL), which runs BILT’s farm forestry programme in several states in India. BILT has six manufacturing units across India, which give the company geographic coverage over most of the domestic market. BILT has a dominant share of the high-end coated paper segment in India. The company accounts for over 50% of the coated wood-free paper market, an impressive 85% of the bond paper market and nearly 45% of the hi-bright Maplitho market, besides being India’s largest exporter of coated paper. BILT is the first Indian paper company to feature among the global top 100.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above