Opening For Company Secretary in Bangalore-Xindia SteelsJune 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Company Secretary
Name of the organization : Xindia Steels Limited
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification : B.B.A – Management,B.Com,CS
- Associate member of the institute of company secretaries of India with a basic qualification of degree in Commerce / Business Management.
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- An additional qualification in Cost Accountancy (AICWA) or Law degree would be desirable.
- IPO Exposure would be a preferable
- Exposure in Tax laws, Merger & Acquisition, land registration, land conversion to industrial use etc would be desirable.
Job Responsibilities :
- Comprehending various regulatory requirements
- Compliance management of Companies Act and other related acts.
- Prompt and accurate preparation of Board and other committee agenda papers.
- Coordination of other committee papers.
- Assisting in maintenance of corporate governance.
- Liaisoning with statutory authorities.
- To oversee / manage work relating to finalization of schemes Balance Sheet, interaction with auditors and external service providers, fund accounting, R&T, Back office and Custodial Services.
- To set up a manage the operations of PMS department.
- To implement and initiate improvements in processes and operational activities.
- To guide / mentor the Accounts Executives in the operations department.
- To build and motivate the team of operations executive.
- To ensure that the activities in the operations department comply with the statutory regulations of accounting standards.
- To assist the senior operations executives in preparing the MIS / Information memorandum to the Board etc.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
Xindia Steels Limited is a Multinational joint venture setting up an 2.5 Million ton Integrated Steel Plant Complex in Three phases at Koppal district – Karnataka. The construction for the first phase has commenced and the company is looking for bright talented Managers/Engineers/Executives. At Xindia work is going to be very challenging yet each day would bring you lots of excitement & encouragement. The warm, informal yet disciplined environment would make work enjoyable, and provide you lots of opportunities to develop your talent. Our culture thrives on freedom of thought, expression and action. You will get ample freedom to grow, and enjoy incentives and health care benefits, apart from an attractive salary.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com