Openings For Customer Care Officer-Bangalore FortisNovember 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
A leader in healthcare in India with 39 hospitals spread across 3 locations Bangalore, Mumbai and Kolkotta, over 5000 beds and 48000 surgical procedures in the last year alone.
Fortis is one of India’s largest healthcare and Asia’s fastest growing network.
Job Position : Customer Care Officer
No of Openings : 4
- Must be a Graduate
- Basic course in computers is desirable.
Job Location: Bangalore (Nagarbhavi)
Job Details :
Receive visitors or patients, ascertain their needs, direct them accordingly, answer the telephone, handle receipt and dispatch reports and couriers and perform related clerical duties according to the department to which assigned. They must adhere to customer care guidelines and assure quality care.
Job Responsibilities :
- To greet visitors and patients, determine their needs and guide them accordingly.
- To answer queries and to provide information directly to the person or on the telephone.
- Billing for services, discounts (if any) and hospital policy regarding payment of bills (when needed), availability of doctors, may inform the patient’s relatives when the patient is placed on the critical list.
- To make future reservations for patients.
- Guiding relatives of patients to their rooms during visiting hours.
- To maintain and prepare files, records and reports.
- To feed data into the computer.
- To courier patient reports, dispatch and handle MIS reports
- To handle grievance.
- To explain hospital regulations to patients, concerning visitors and visiting hours.
- To arrange for escorting patient to room or ward station.
- To sort mails and deliver messages.
- To give accurate and tactful explanations to visitors, patients and hospital’s employees and in recording exact information for messages.
- To exercise high degree of tact and poise and occasionally overcoming language barriers.
- To understand and apply knowledge of medical terminology.
- To understand pertinent details in tabular form and avoid perceptual errors in arithmetic computation.
- Problem solving / Decision making skills
- To develop relations characterized by sympathetic understanding and emotional affinity with patients and their relatives.
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : Rupees 80,000 – 90,000
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com