Openings For Guest Relations Officer Delhi-WillsJune 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
—- WILLS WORTH CONSULTING —-, a leading Executive Search & HR Solution Company in India. Wills Worth Consulting has the flexibility to meet different needs of Recruitment, HR Outsourcing and Staffing services across Industries viz. Insurance, Banking, ITES, Telecom, IT, Media, Automobiles FMCG & retail. With strong National presence through our Consulting offices and associates. Our specialization includes placements of senior, middle and entry level professionals in the field of Insurance, Telecom, FMCG, Retailing, IT, from high profile early stage to large Fortune 500 companies.
With our offices in Delhi (for North), Mumbai (for West) and shortly starting our offices at Kolkata (for East), Bangalore (for South) and other B Class Cities like Jaipur, Chandigarh, Indore, Ahmedabad etc, and more than 100 associates working on assignment everyday, nationally makes us one of the preferred partner in the Industries.
Our Client is India’s Leading Airlines Company.
Job position : Guest Relations Officer (For Int. Airlines Company)
No of Openings : 20
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Delhi/NCR
Job Responsibilities :
- Supervises day-to-day travel requirements of the First/VIP/CIP guests; oversees travel itinerary, monitors specific travel arrangements and handles related details.
- Supervises development and implementation of new Guest Relations programs as assigned under the direction and supervision of the Management.
- Ensures that lounge service providers are properly informed and prepared for daily activities, coordinates ordering, maintenance and distribution of appropriate supplies.
- Ensures service to guest is of high quality, involvement in guest response system via mail, telephone or in person.
- Graduation is a must.
- Must have excellent computer skills, written and verbal skills.
- A people oriented individual, extrovert and good at building relationships.
- Pleasing personality and a passion to serve guests.
- Prior job responsibility should have necessarily involved direct interaction with guests.
- Certificate course or diploma in Guest Relations will be preferred.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website http:// www.willsworth.net