Openings For Legal Associates in India-Quickstart Global VadodraMay 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Quickstart Global since its launch in Jan 2006 has become a leader in developing world class opportunities. We are enjoying explosive growth with offices in the US, UK, Germany, Bulgaria, South-Africa, Taiwan, Philipines & India (Vadodara & Pune) and are rapidly expanding to become a 1000 staff organization by the end of 2009. To lend momentum to this dynamic growth initiative, we seek talented and experienced Professionals to work with us. With a western management culture of individual empowerment and accountability, the selected candidates will have the opportunity to effectively explore their potential and creativity in a manner alien to most Indian Companies. Moreover, we offer a truly world-class, progressive work environment, international exposure and above all the chance to really launch your career in a way that has never been possible before.
Job Position : Legal Associate
No of Openings : 8
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Work Location : Vadodara/Baroda
Job Responsibilities :
- Contract preparation. Pulling together all necessary documentation required to issue draft contracts to purchaser’s lawyers and clients.
- Processing Mortgage Offers. Understanding the differing requirements of each lender. Picking out the vital mortgage conditions from the numerous others. Ensuring the clients mortgage report is comprehensive and accurate.
- should have good communication skills and should have knowledge of MS-Office & Internet.
- Any Graduate, Law back-ground is preferred
- Processing Property Searches. Ordering and checking various search results required in property purchase transactions. Noting important entries or omissions and reporting to clients accordingly.
- Processing Title Checks. Having adequate knowledge of UK conveyancing law in order to accurately check freehold registered titles and prepare (a) clients legal reports and (b) raise all necessary enquiries with the seller’s lawyer.
- Checking Replies to Enquiries. Being able to understand the significance of answers received and appreciating when further information is required to achieve clarification.
- Processing Completion Indents. Achieving 100% accuracy in preparing the financial paperwork for our accounts department prior to legal completion.
- Leasehold title checking after gaining suitable experience and undergoing additional training.
- Providing feedback and suggestions on processing or system enhancements
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : http://www.quickstartglobal.com