Openings For .Net Developer in Bangalore-Digicaptions IndiaSeptember 27th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : .Net Developer
Name of the Organization : DigiCaptions India Pvt Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers,BCA
Job Responsibilities :
- Software development, maintenance and bug-fixing support for a variety of applications in C#/.Net environment
- Understanding user requirements for new applications, designing, developing and testing front-end GUI forms, back-end procedures, and preparing user documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- diploma in computer science.
- Experience in testing web applications built using ASP.Net.
- 1+ years of software development experience in C# / .Net environment using Visual Studio (2003/05) with SQL Server 2005 as backend.
- Must have working experience in media/entertainment industry.
- Should have a sound grasp of SDLC, writing SQL queries, C# programming
- Familiar with any GUI Automation Tools like Rational , Mercury etc
- Familiar with Version Control tools like SVN, VSS, etc.
- Familiar with Production Deployment Processes
- Previous experience working with onsite/offsite model will be a plus
- Individual must be capable of working in a fast-paced, small team environment with tight deadlines.
- Individual must be self-starters who are able to develop their own quality control procedures/documentation and approving BD movie projects.
- Individual must be very organized, detail-oriented and focused.
Note : Candidates must :
- Must be prepared to work either mornings, 7AM-4PM, or in evenings, 4PM-12Midnight (free transport will be provided by the company)
- Must pass required written test and technical interview
- Must be available to join immediately
- References will be required and checked
C#, dot net, .net, SQL, VB, Visual Basic, ASP.net
About Company :
Digicaptions India Private Limited has been operating in Bangalore since the last 8 years. We are a leading supplier of DVD, Blu-ray, BD Live, and digital distribution post production services, including subtitling and localization, video compression, encoding, authoring, menu design, bonus content production, audio, and network services. We provide theatrical dubbing services, as well as point-of-purchase creative displays. DDS is a global company with presence in 6 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Deluxe Digital Studios, headquartered in Los Angeles, USA (www.bydeluxe.com).
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com