Openings For Web Developer in Kolkata- PwCApril 9th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script Freshers Web Development Jobs in Kolkata – 9 April 2011
Job Position : Web Developer – Survey Team Lead
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.,BCA
Job Location : Kolkata
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for a team consisting of team members towards ensuring timely and accurate delivery of work across all SDS development projects.
- Proactively assist team members on all communications/ interactions with the US team members (SPM, STEAM Tech Lead etc.)
- Operational communication with the various levels of PwC US
- Raising pertinent team or process issues timely and follow up with both US and India process owners towards satisfactory closure
- Updating training standards. Any update to the training document has to be approved by PwC US before implementation.
- Identifying training needs, if necessary, for the existing team members
- Periodic evaluation of SOP manuals to find inconsistencies and takes action towards updating the same
- Developing weekly operations report by collating the work stream specific reports
- Ensuring that the SLAs are met
- Suggesting course of corrective actions if the SLAs are not met by the offshore team initially
- SDS periodic client-calls as per the planned or mutually agreed frequency
- Interacting with PwC US-IT for technology and database issues
- Interacting with GTS (both in India and US) regarding technology issues
- Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI) initiative within SDS offshore for ensuring process excellence
- Resource estimation and billing across SDS projects in PwC India.
- Performance management and career planning for SDS offshore team members
- Design and implement a recruiting strategy for all positions related to SDS offshore work streams, including proactive selection, development of recruiting materials, screening applicants qualifications, and providing a clear and efficient on-boarding process
- Maintain the schedule, task allocation, and work review
- Preparing and circulating weekly status reports
- Periodic review of the QA process and redesign if required
- Internal communication to the team – preparation of checklists, trackers and communicating the same
HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script.
- Knowledge and proficiency of the above.
- Exposure to Adobe CS3 web development suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash is required)
- Experience in development and maintenance of software solutions in Windows XP platform and exposure to the internet technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must have strong problem solving attitude.
- Direct Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience
- Should have demonstrated attention to details in the previous project (s). Should be detail oriented and have good organization skills
- At least one year experience of leading a software development team (People Management)
- At least 1 year of Project Management experience showing project success outcome
- Should have prior experience in developing performance reports
- Demonstrating high performance in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Strong Communication skills
- BCA / MCA or BE / B Tech
- MBA (Desired)
- PMP Certification (Preferred)
About Company :
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) (www.pwcglobal.com) provides industry focused assurance, advisory, and tax services for public, private, and government clients across international markets.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Kolkata) Private Limited (PwC SDC) is a global initiative that provides a broad array of services across the globe. There is a strong need for localised services propelled by external drivers like globalisation and client changes to business models. To meet this demand and simultaneously leverage the scale and footprint of our global network, the PwC SDC was formed. The PwC SDC is a joint-venture based in India of members of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network and will work as a critical component of the scale and capabilities of our global service offerings.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above