Oracle Chennai Hiring DBA Freshers as ConsultantsSeptember 1st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : Associate Consultant / Staff Consultant
Number of Posts : 10
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Chennai , Tamil Nadu
- Strong working experience in ETL Abinitio development with exposure to various components of Ab-Initio.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle SQL, Banking domain experience, Good documentation skill is mandatory, Strong analytics skills will be added advantage.
- Consistent 50% aggregate from 10th onwards
- Only Full Time courses will be considered
- Not more than 1 year gap in education is allowed
- Not more than 1 year gap in work experience (After Education) or not more than 1 year of Non-IT experience
- Salary should have got credited to the bank account directly (with all the companies you have worked with).
Job Duties :
- Analyze the flow of existing graphs
- Document the changes required in existing graphs to meet the new enhancements
- Modifications to the existing graphs to handle the new requirements
- Creation of test cases and execution
- Support application team for any test related support
Apply : Email ur cv to Arunagiri.email@example.com with the following details :
1. Full Name
2. Total Experience:
3. Relevant Experience:
6. UG Qualification:___ & %:__
7. PG Qualification:__ & %:__ (if applicable):
8. Current employer:
9. Current CTC:
10. Expected CTC:
11. Notice Period:
12. Mobile No.:
13. Email Id:
14. Current Location:
15. Preferred Work Location:
16. Do you have any gap in Education (Yes/No):
17. Do you have any gap in Experience (Yes/No):
18. What is your mode of salary payment with all the company you have worked with (Cash/Cheque/To Salary Account)?:
19. Do you have Passport? (Yes/No):
20. Reason to lookout for Change:
Note:- if you have undergone any of the interview process with Oracle Financials in last 6 months, please ignore this mail.
Details of the Company :
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited formerly known as i-flex solutions limited is a world leader in providing products and services to the financial services industry and is a majority owned subsidiary of Oracle and a leading provider of banking solutions. Oracle and Oracle Financial Services Software provide the industry’s most comprehensive packaged software and services solutions footprint for the financial services industry.