Oracle Corporation Mumbai Walkin Interview-Back Office Operation Jobs-17 April 2010April 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Oracle Corporation is the world’s leading supplier of software for information management and the world’s second largest independent software company.
ORACLE Corporation offers its Databases, Tools and Application products, along with related consulting, education and support services, in more than 60 countries around the world.
Job Position : Back Office Operations Executive
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Com
Work Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
- Expericence : 6 mths 2.5 yrs
- Commerce /Finance Graduates (only)
- minimum 50% in 10th , 12th and Graduation (mandatory)
- Good expericne in financial market /Accounts /Finance
- Good understanding of Capital market
- Willingness to work in shifts
- good written and spoken communication
Pls carry a copy of your resume along with a passportsize photograph and xerxo copies of all education documents .
Job Responsibilities :
- Required to handle back office operations for our various prcocess
- Handling investment transaction for US based clients
- Email communication – daily update on the transaction status
Walkin Date : 17th April’10
Walkin Time : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Website : http://www.oracle.com