Oracle Pl/Sql Developer Job Openings Gurgaon-Estel TechnologiesSeptember 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Senior System Engineer L2 – 5 Opening(s)
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
MCA – Computers
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- Onsite Support for the team in the role of Analyst
- Carryout daily 24x7x365 operational activities and facilitate client requirements after approval.
- Trouble shooting and analysis of issues related to profile/job and provide RCA once needed and interaction & follow-up with L-3 for resolution of issues.
- Implementation of new patches, timely application & database Backup and Restoration, when it is required
- Providing technical support in case any downtime and should be able to write small programme by using shell scripts.
- Willing to Involve in UAT, GUI & Regression Testing and knowledge of networking and troubleshooting skills would be added advantage.
- Creation of combined IOC report / Dashboards
- Creation and maintenance of different type of MIS, SLA & Trend reports
- Create, Prepare & Maintain/Ensure repository of Incidents, RCA’s etc.
- Creation & continues follow-up of different type of Trackers, with 100% Accuracy. Follow-up and ensure closures of open points/Incidents/RCA’s etc.
- Coordination with different stakeholders for the data points
- Complete ownership of the reports & data. Analysis of the reports & intimae escalations based on trends is required.
- Provide and manage the process compliance dashboards.
- Incident Management, ticket closures, complete coordination for issues reported in whatever domains VAS/ AMDOCS/ Erecharge etc) reported and assigned.
- Chasing vendors for pending actions and SLA hold tickets, and interaction with Internal teams for common calls and closure.
- Proactive improvements should be demonstrable in terms of reports for example combining the redundant data, clarity in the reports.
- Person should must have operator site experience.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/Graduate with GNIIT or PGDCA.
- RHCE/AIX, CCNA/CCNP would be added advantage.
- 3-8 yrs experience of Linux, System & application Administration, Application Support.
- Exposure to telecom projects.
- Should be willing to work in Shifts
- OS – Linux & Windows (exp. required 1-3 Years Minimum) RHCE would be an advantage
- Shell Scripts by using PL/SQL plus DB (Exp. required 2-3yrs) Good scripts knowledge would be an advantage)
- WAS (WebSphere Application Server) (exp. required1-2Years Minimum)
- J2EE/ JAVA (exp. required1-2 Years Minimum) (good knowledge & understanding of app. development logics)
- MS Office (exp. required 1-2yrs minimum)
AIX, Oracle, Pl, SQL, WAS, WIndows, Filenet, Telecom, Team Lead, Senior System Engineer
About Company :
Estel Technologies, founded in 1997, is head quartered in India and provides turnkey software solutions, systems integration & outsourced services to Telecom operators & service providers. We are a global player with development and technical support centres in Melbourne (Australia), Singapore and Delhi (India). We have sales offices in Australia, Singapore, India, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Cairo, Sweden & Canada. All our 100+ employees are technically qualified with excellent domain experience & expertise in Telecom Software, IT Solutions & Services.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com