Orthopaedics Job Opening in Delhi- Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science ResearchFebruary 4th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Sitaram Bhartia Delhi Orthopaedics Job – 4 Feb 2011
Job Position : Senior Resident – Orthopaedics
No of Opening : 1
Name of the Organization : Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science Research
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Qualification : MBBS – Medicine PG – M.S/M.D – Orthopaedic
- MS/ DNB/ Diploma in Orthopaedics required.
- A minimum of one year experience in a reputed hospital is preferred.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide medical care to IPD, OPD and Casualty patients of the Institute and at the Gurgaon clinic.
- Assist in diagnostic/surgical procedures conducted for the patients.
- Attend to patients of surgical specialty in case of shortage of surgical residents.
- Maintain diligent case records, draft, correct and sign discharge summaries.
- Conduct workshops, camps, health talks, outcomes evaluation and audits.
- To participate in research as required.
- Will be well versed in management of trauma cases.
- To work on rotation.
About Company :
We are a 70-bed multi-specialty hospital recognized for our outstanding medical faculty, innovative care programs, high ethical standards, and patient-friendly ambience. We are in the forefront of developing clinical programs that use a structured team approach to deliver care as per international guidelines. We provide a work environment that is characterized by teamwork, continuous learning, and respect for the individual.
Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science Research
B-16 Qutab Institutional Area
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110016
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com