Patni Computer Systems Mumbai-CA Job Opening Nov 2010November 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Qualified CA with Internal Audit Experience
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.B.A – Management,B.Com – Commerce,B.Sc , CA
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Would be involved in scoping each audit, opening meeting with the auditees, discussion regarding observations and finalization of audit report with the auditees.
- Conducting audits would need to refer to the various Standards on Internal Audit issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Patni’s Authority Matrix shall be referred to, wherever approvals are involved
- Performing Management Testing / Walthrough in areas of SOX Risk Control Matrix and flowchart to provide assurance to management and Auditors about process compliance and risk.
- Responsible to perform systems audit. Systems Aptitude and knowledge would be preferable
- Responsible to provide assurance in respect to internal controls within the orgainsation by undertaking internal audits. These would primarily include the following types of Audit:
- Based on the Annual Plan, Forex, Investments, Cash & Bank, Revenue & Receivables, Purchases, HR Processes Covering Recruitment and others would come under this category and will go through phases of Scope, meeting with auditees, findings, action plan and follow up for closure.
- All the Offshore Development Centers shall be covered once a year, with focus on Statutory Compliances and Internal Controls.
- These audits are primarily focused on manual controls and ensuring that process surrounding process compliance is adhered to.
- Scope of these audits covers Data Integrity, Information Asset Security, System Efficiency and System Effectiveness.
- These audits shall focus on economic performance namely effective and efficient use of resources. These audits shall cover support functions as well as Business Units