PDM Engineering Job Careers-Tata Technologies PuneDecember 12th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
PDM Engineer Fresher Job Vacancies India Pune – 12th Dec 2010
Job Position : PDM Engineer
Name of the Organization : Tata Technologies
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
- 1 to 2 years experience in C, C++ , JAVA
- Strong Programming Capabilities
- Experience in implementation / Support for Teamcenter Enterprise or Teamcenter Engineering
- Good knowledge of working in Windows and UNIX environment
- Basic understating of software engineering methodologies
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Exposure to any other PDM will be added advantage
- Poduct Development in Automotive / Aerospace industries is preferred
- Work Experience Details ( If Any ) : Previous experience in PLM Customization, Configuration, and Implementation will be added advantage.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the effective definition, development, and deployment of PDM systems Teamcenter Enterprise /Engineering
- Participate in technical solution implementations, upgrades, customization, configuration, enhancements and migration.
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Prepare system and implementation documentation.
- Provide implementation, customization and training of Teamcenter Enterprise / Engineering.
About Company :
Tata Technologies Ltd (TTL), is the world’s leading independent global professional services company engaged in Engineering & Design Services, Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Solutions and Plant Automation. TTL focuses on helping manufacturers improve revenue and profit by realizing superior products. Combining high-end onshore strengths with offshore delivery capabilities offers clients in the automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing industries an unmatched portfolio of product optimization services – together with a unique global delivery capability. TTL enables the world’s leading manufacturers, and their Tier-One suppliers, to realize product superiority through Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering and Design (E&D), Manufacturing, and IT technology and services for the automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing industries.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above