Peoplesoft Admin Job Positions in India at Hewitt Associates MumbaiFebruary 10th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Peoplesoft Administrator
Name of the Organisation : Hewitt Associates
About Hewitt Associates:
Hewitt Associates (NYSE: HEW) provides leading organizations around the world with expert human resources consulting and outsourcing solutions to help them anticipate and solve their most complex benefits, talent, and related financial challenges. Hewitt consults with companies to design and implement a wide range of human resources, retirement, investment management, health management, compensation, and talent management strategies. As a leading outsourcing provider, Hewitt administers health care, retirement, payroll, and other HR programs to millions of employees, their families, and retirees. With a history of exceptional client service since 1940, Hewitt has offices in 33 countries and employs approximately 23,000 associates who are helping make the world a better place to work.
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Work Place : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Primary support organization for external PeopleSoft and Oracle 9iAS: Operations Specialist is responsible for setup, support, upgrades, and ongoing maintenance.
- Applying releases, patches, and upgrades.
- Setting up and supporting PeopleSoft environments, which include:
- Upgrading PeopleTools.
- Applying PeopleTools security Patches.
- Configuring and maintaining PeopleSoft Tuxedo Application Servers
- Configuring and maintaining PeopleSoft Web servers, PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, also referred to as “PIA”.
- Generating and maintaining PeopleBooks on-line libraries.
- Assisting Payroll Tax Updates.
- Refreshing Peoplesoft databases.
- Reconfiguring Database server and front end in Oracle Applications.
- Investigating peoplesoft reporting issues and providing resolutions.
- Assisting Client Teams with batch job issues, if necessary.
- Assisting development teams to obtain application server trace logs and debugging.
- BE Computer / MCA / BSc / MCM
- 2+ years of experience in Peoplesoft infrastructure support /rehost/upgrade
- Good Analytical/Troubleshooting skills
- Good Documentation skills
- SQL Scripts for Oracle/Db2
- Oracle technical background.
- UNIX skills/experience (Unix Shell Scripts).
- Core Java and Advanced Java.
- Experience supporting J2EE and/or web.
Bulding A-4, Sector 1, Millennium Business Park
TTC Industrial Area, Mahape,
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above