Personal Secretary Job Vacancy- Siemens GurgaonFebruary 2nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Gurgaon Fresher Personal Assistant Job Openings in Siemens India – 2 Feb 2011
Job Position : Executive Assistant / PA
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- Plan, priotize, prepare, and maintain the meeting schedule in consultation with the manager IN ORDER TO ensure that meetings are executed.
- Schedule meetings as per the meeting schedule, inform participants, confirm participation, book the conference room/conference number, ensure availability of infrastructure, arrange for tea/coffee, beverages, lunch as required and other facilities, receive participants and make them comfortable IN ORDER TO ensure that the meetings take place punctually and smoothly and the participants are satisfied with the arrangements.
- Take dictation, type and send letters, messages, emails, greeting cards, etc. as required by the manager. Receive correspondence, messages and file documents as per requirements IN ORDER TO maintain smooth and effective working systems and retrieval of documents.
- Make all the arrangements for the divisional functions, celebrations viz. collections/contributions, information to persons, sweet, eatables, greeting cards, flowers, etc. IN ORDER TO ensure smooth arrangements of such functions.
- Make arrangements for tickets, hotel bookings, maintain the AMEX and HDFC Bank account and prepare Expense Reports, SAP authorizations, etc. IN ORDER TO ensure that travel/tours are organized smoothly, payments are made in time and AMEX/HDFC advances/expenses are settled/ claimed in time.
- Support the team viz. stationery, various types of forms; distribute fax messages received/salary slips etc. IN ORDER TO enable quick delivery and response. Taking care of Office Library at Gurgaon
- Collect input for reporting of Division/Sub region IN ORDER TO enable timely submission of information.
- Business Conduct Guideline
- Ensure compliance to Business Conduct Guideline at all times IN ORDER TO comply with legal requirements and to prevent damage to Siemens.
- Provide administrative and secretarial assistance to the Head/ Senior Manager within the company policies and guidelines with the objective of ensuring overall smooth functioning of the DCL’s Office, maintaining full confidentiality.
Both Males/Female candidates are considered.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
About Company :
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy and Healthcare. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Siemens brings to India state-of-the-art technology that adds value to customers through a combination of multiple high-end technologies for complete solutions. The Group has the competence and capability to integrate all products, systems and services. It caters to Industry needs across market segments by undertaking complete projects such as Hospitals, Airports and Industrial units.
The Siemens Group in India comprises of 22 companies, providing direct employment to over 17,000 persons. Currently, the group has 18 manufacturing plants, a wide network up of Sales and Service offices across the country as well as over 500 channel partners.
Website : http://www.siemens.com