Pharmaceutical Fresher Medical Writing Job Opportunity- NexusCRO MumbaiJune 8th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
NexusCRO Mumbai recruits B.Pharma Fresher for Medical Writing / Documentation Job – 8 June 2011
Job Position : Medical writer
Number of Post : 1
Name of the Organization : NexusCRO
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Salary : INR 1 Lakh to 1.25 Lakhs
Qualification : B.Pharma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, team skills, and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the drug development process required.
- Familiarity with regulatory clinical trial reporting guidelines.
- Strong management and independent work skills.
Job Duties :
- Ensures quality of work product delivered to clients.
- Documents quality findings in written monthly summary reports to Global Director of Medical Writing and Scientific Communications.
- Actively supports ongoing business development efforts related to medical writing and report processing services.
- Maintain industry recognition of medical writing and report processing capabilities.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Organization :
NexusCRO is a leading full service clinical research organization (CRO) committed to empowering its clients with the knowledge to bring products to the market quickly and easily. with proven expertise in supporting global clinical trials for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.We provide clients with customized services from initial strategic planning through regulatory submissions and approval.(Global IQ) NexusCRO’score competencies are in product agency registration support, trial design, site selection, project management, medical and site monitoring, data management, biostatistical analysis, pharmacovigilance, medical writing, metrics development and full clinical trial management and consulting services.