Pharmacist Job Openings at Delhi-Dharamshila Hospital & Research CentreDecember 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Pharmacy Freshers Careers in India at Dharamshila Hospital & Research Centre Delhi – 26th Dec 2010
Job position : Pharmacist
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Location : Delhi
Job Responsibilities :
- To ensure adequate stock of all drugs, disposables, toiletries and other items being prescribed for the patients.
- To arrange all the drugs in alphabetical order.
- To issue the medicines to the patients in FIFO (First In First Out) system.
- To ensure that all medicines with close expiry date should be taken out of the shelf first.
- To honour the prescriptions in totality.
- To be responsible to maintain Credit bills along with the prescriptions, Daily Cash bills and Daily Cash Statement.
- To send indent for replenishment of drugs.
- To maintain stocks in order.
- To store all drugs and disposables as per the instructions given on the carton.
- To comply with all rules and regulations of Delhi Drug Authority.
Candidate should be D.Pharma having exp of 0-1 year. Computer Literate, excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
Dharamshila Hospital & Research Centre
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110096
About Company :
Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre (DHRC) is Indiaâ€™s first NABH Accredited Cancer Hospital, providing state-of-the-art, comprehensive cancer care under one roof. The hospital provides Preventive, Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Rehabilitative and Support Services to all patients in addition to Teaching, Training and Research. DHRC has been treating patients from all over India and neighbouring countries since 1994 and has set standards of excellence in cancer treatment and personalized services.
DHRC has brought world class Quality Cancer treatment facilities within reach of the community in an environment that nurtures excellence, innovation, a positive approach and continuous learning. A mature and dedicated leadership, high work ethics, highly qualified, experienced and devoted consultants, NABH Standards and ISO systems help enhance cure rates and minimize patients stay in the hospital.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above