Pharmacist Job Vacancy at Chennai-AccentureJune 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Document Processor
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Work Location : Chennai, Russia
Job Responsibilities :
- Independently prepare or manage the preparation of various types of clinical reports to support clinical writer activity.
- Review draft and final reports prepared by clinical writers and make format and technical data corrections when required.
- Develop report templates and provide technical information to clinical writers.
- Ensuring fonts, tables, auto fields, bookmarks, and hyperlinks meet MS Word submission Standards;
- redistilling a Word or PDF received from third parties, and ensuring a single rendition’s intra-document formatting and navigations meet submission Standards
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009.
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com