Phd Chemistry Fresher Opening as Lead Analyst- Dow Chemical International PuneMay 27th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Dow Chemical International Private Limited Pune recruits Phd Chemistry Fresher having experience in analysis of polymeric, organic and inorganic materials & knowledge of analytical process in pune – 27 May 2011
Job Position : PhD Lead Analyst – NMR
Number of Post : 1
Name of the Organization : Dow Chemical International Private Limited
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Pune , Maharashtra
Qualification : B.Sc – Chemistry, M.Sc – Chemistry
- Minimum of PhD in Chemistry. Postdoc experience a plus.
- Industrial experience is highly desirable, preferably a combination of analytical and R&D experiences.
- Hands-on laboratory experience with a wide variety of analysis by NMR, such as polymeric, organic and inorganic materials.
- Strong Molecular determination, Deconvulation background highly desirable.
- Proven expertise in Operation, maintenance, and trouble shooting of NMR, Develop new methods, data interpretation and bring in new capabilities
- Deep knowledge about analytical process e.g Method Development, Validation of the methods, Calibration, Routine analysis, Impurity Profiling, Preparation of lab SOPs, Establishing Statistical Quality Control using six sigma etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively interact with customers, peers, plant personnel, R&D, scale-up personnel, and industrial experts
- Must be able to coordinate global troubleshooting programs to enhance analysis quality.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong networking skills
- Strong computer skills to extract, evaluate data, and make sound technical decisions.
- Constantly focus on new ways to achieve innovative solutions.
- Anticipate future trends and has options in mind to enable quick actions.
- Translate complex data in to clear objectives and establish practical action plan.
- Decisive. Willing to make decisions with available information.
- Know how to manage stress at the workplace.
Job Details :
- Must be able and willing to travel globally, including the USA (5%-10%)
- The position may require traveling to local sites and industrial settings. Candidate must be physically capable of collecting samples, inspecting equipment, evaluating data, and coordinating the implementation of recommendations
Job Duties :
- The Candidate is responsible for driving the NMR Characterization capability in Analytical Sciences. In addition, the candidate will be hands-on in the set-up of the facility, conducting experiments, coordinating work for technologists, and interfacing regularly with a broader global organization.
- The candidate will interface daily with R&D and TSnD groups that will help define appropriate analytical techniques and facilitate the analysis and characterization of the research and commercial samples.
- The candidate will be responsible for interaction with polymer chemists, organic chemists, material scientists, analytical chemists, microbiologists, and marketing personnel. Scope of work ranges from conducting experiments, to individual group interactions, to global activities.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com