Photogrammetrist Job Vacancies in India- Atkins Global BangaloreJanuary 31st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Photogrammetry / GIS Mapping Job Opportunities in Bangalore – 31st Jan 2011
Job Position : Photogrammetrist
Name of the Organization :Atkins Global
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Work independently or part of a team to carry out Photogrammetric and GIS work in the following areas / disciplines.
- Topographic aerial mapping
- Terrestial mapping
- Digital terrain mapping
- Aerial triangulation
- 3D modelling of the built environment
- 3D data processing and visualisation
- Orthophoto production
- Digitising of plans
- Satellite imagery processing and analysis
- 1-2 years of Photogrammetry/GIS production experience.
- Basic Photogrammetric/GIS mapping ability. Able to use basic Microstation /ArcGIS/ AutoCAD to map and/or edit data.
- Qualified in a GIS/Phogrammetry or relevant degree with appropriate and demonstraitable data capture experience within Geospatial environment.
- Preferably knowledge of Z/I Imagestation and/or DATEM photogrammetric software, but not essential.
- General knowledge of all aspects of Photogrammetry/GIS.
- Computer Literate: Able to use Digital Photogrammetric software, Microstation, ArcGIS, AutoCAD and other CAD software packages.
- Able to communicate with fellow technicians and senior staff.
- Able to work to personally set deadlines, without supervision. Willing to learn new skills and be flexible to work using acquired knowledge in other areas such as Autocad, Microstation and GIS.
About Company :
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world.
Atkins is Europe’s largest design consultancy with a strong reputation in civil and environmental engineering.
We currently have a range of opportunities for Photogrammetrists and GIS analysts to join our team in Bangalore, India.
Our project portfolio includes photogrammetric/GIS mapping for a wide variety of clients and we welcome applications from CAD/GIS/Photogrammetric technicians looking to develop geospatial skills.