PHP Developer Openings at Mumbai-Cactus CommunicationsApril 9th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : PHP Developer
Name of the Organization : Cactus Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Mumbai
- Relevant experience solving complex problems related to implementation and analysis of enterprise-class PHP/MySQL-based solutions. Experience developing applications based on CMSs such as Drupal, Joomla, etc. will be ad added advantage.
- Experience with implementing e-commerce solutions using multi-vendor payment gateways such as PayPal, credit cards, bank transfers, etc. Experience with using frameworks such as Ubercart, Shopify, etc. will be added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience mining and manipulating data from various sources (flat files, Relational Databases, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience on Drupal 6.x.
- Experience with writing test cases using tools such as PHPUnit and qUnit.
- Experience developing applications with Amazon web services (S3, EC2, etc.).
- Experience on other open-source technologies such as CodeIgniter, Doctrine, etc. will be an added advantage.
Job Responsibilities :
- Meet aggressive deadlines while working under pressure, dedication to building high-quality deliverables while being thorough in all aspects of the development lifecycle.
- Using a standards-based approach towards development of enterprise-class web applications.
- Ensure overall reliability, security, availability, and high-performance code.
- Analyze system issues and problems and implement solutions rapidly.
- Write and co-ordinate unit testing efforts for the produced solutions.
About Company :
We are Cactus Communications, a company dedicated to providing high-quality written English solutions to clients worldwide. We began operations in April 2002 with a team of five, providing editing services; we are now a team of 170+, and our services span editing, transcription, education, research, and content development.
Cactus was ranked as the 12th most ‘Exciting Emerging Company to Work For’ in the NASSCOM Exciting Emerging Companies (EEC) survey, which was conducted in September 2008.