Pilot Training Academies in IndiaFebruary 5th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Pilot Training Institutes & Academies offers courses that help the pilot to fly different types of air planes considering all the control conditions and weather forecasts that are required to fly through air. An efficient pilot will be able to lead his cabin crew and other staff members of the aircraft with great zeal and enthusiasm to help the passengers reach their destinations.
Applicants must have cleared their higher secondary exams with fair percentage in Maths and Science to get enrolled in Pilot Training Institute. Apart from this the candidate must be above 17 years of age, healthy, fit and have 6/6 eyesight to apply for courses in these Pilot training Institutes.
With a steep increase in Aviation industry recently, these trained pilots have greater opportunities to fly their dreams high and get higher salary packages in this exciting career. Aspirants who want to travel all over the world can opt for this profession.
Some of the reputed aviation institutes & colleges of India that offers Pilot Training Courses can be listed as below:
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Academy at Rae Bareli in Uttar Pradesh
- Government Aviation Training Institute in Bhubaneswar
- Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth Gliding and Flying Club, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Government Flying Training Institute in Bangalore and Kolkatta
- Flying Clubs in Indore, Delhi, Chennai and Bhopal
- Kerala Aviation Training Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Rotary Wing Academy in Bangalore
- Pioneer Flying Club in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- National Flying Training Institute in Maharashtra
There are around 40 Pilot training institutes in India that teaches flying an aircraft and other safety measures.
This is a profession of great perks and advanced facilities that requires confident and excellent pilots who can handle rare conditions and circumstances in flying any type of air crafts.