Piramal Life Sciences Limited- HR MBA Fresher VacanciesOctober 2nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Deputy Manager HR
Number of Post : 2
Name of the Company : Piramal Life Sciences Limited
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad , AP
Qualification : B.Sc , MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Duties :
- The responsibilities of the incumbent would include managing the HR operations for a unit with >100 staff, performing the following activities:
- Recruitment for junior and middle management levels
- End-to-end HR activities from sourcing CVs to exit interviews, including but not limited to hiring, confirmations, goal setting, promotions, LTA payments, PF & Pension compliance, reward n recognition, computation of full and final settlements wrt retirements/resignations, exit interviews, et al.
- Compensation & benefits in the ERP
- Performance Appraisals annually and mid-year reviews
- Training and development needs
- Inducting new recruits into the organization (Orientation program)
- MIS reports pertaining to headcounts, manpower status, PF, health coverage, EHS, attrition, salaries, etc.
Keywords: HR Operations, HR Generalist
- Business: Piramal Clinical Research
- Internal reporting: Functional-Deputy General Manager-HR (Mumbai) and Administrative-Site Head/Business Head
- Internal Customers/Interaction within the Piramal Group: Clinical Research groups (Mumbai; Hyderabad); Support Services; R&D HR; Corporate HR; Centralized PF; Centralized SAP-IT.
- Qualification: The candidate should have a Bachelors/Masters degree in Science and a Masters degree in business administration (HR).
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Computer proficiency in MS-Office; ERP-SAP
Details of the Company :
Piramal Life Sciences Limited (PLSL) is an independent research-driven drug company that was recently demerged from Piramal Healthcare Limited (Formerly known as Nicholas Piramal India Limited). PLSL was formerly the NCE R&D division of NPIL. PLSL has state-of-the-art R&D laboratories built over 200,000 square-feet of space in Mumbai, India and over 300 scientists engaged in drug discovery and development.
PLSL is focused on four therapeutic areas – Cancer, Diabetes, Inflammation and Infectious Diseases. The Company has a pipeline of fourteen compounds, including four in clinical trials. PLSL’s lead chemical compound, a Cdk-4 inhibitor, has completed two Phase I studies and is being tested in another Phase I/II trial for Multiple Myeloma. PLSL has drug discovery and development agreements with Eli Lilly & Company and Merck & Company, two of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world.
PLSL has been listed on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange since June 2008.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Piramal Healthcare Limited
1, Nirlon Complex, Off W. E Highway,