PROCUREMENT ENGINEER JOB-LINDE GROUP VADODRANovember 29th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Procurement Engineer Job Positions India at Vadodra – Linde Engineering
Job Title : Procurement Engineer
About Company :
The Linde Group is a world-leading industrial gases, medical gases and engineering company with around 55,000 employees working in more than 80 countries worldwide. Following the acquisition of The BOC Group plc, the company has gases and engineering sales of around 13 billion euro per annum. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards earnings-based growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services.
As a Linde subsidiary, LEI has access to over 2000 process engineering patents and know how and 127 years of proven engineering experience of Linde AG. Backed up by this heritage LEI offers engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning services to chemical process industries in India.
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Education : B.Tech/B.E. – Chemical, Mechanical
Job Location : Vadodara/Baroda
Job Description :
- Project procurement & other administrative functions.
- Implementing procedural changes and execution systems.
- Supplier Management and logistics.
- Selecting from domestic & overseas suppliers.
Desired : A basic Mechanical/Electrical engineering degree is a must. The candidate should have around 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Should have handled jobs related to Petro-Chemical, Fertilizer Industries, etc. Preferably have had experience in sourcing from overseas suppliers. Should be familiar with Import and Export formalites. Experience in handling construction/erection contracts would be an added advantage.
- The candidate should necessarily have good communication skills, good negotiation skills and should be proficient with the legal aspects of procurement.
Website : http://www.linde-india.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above