Production Chemist Job Positions in India-Chemplast SanmarJuly 29th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Production Officer
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Sc – Chemistry , M.Sc – Chemistry
Job Location : TN Mettur , Cuddalore , Karaikal
Job Responsibilities :
- Day to day operations of the plant
- To strictly adhere to the SOP and ensure safety to the plant.
- To continously monitor the operating parameters and take corrective action then and there.
- Coordinate with maintenance team for variou jobs that are taken up.
- Plan the various process activity and allocate the job to casual labour accordingly.
- To keep the environmental clean by taking necessary steps during operations.
- To ensure cleanliness and safety as a culture amongst all the operatives and casual labours.
- To promote 5S practices and involve various activities.
- To help in documentation and control of the ISO documentation for the production activities.
Candidate should have M.Sc Chemistry from a recognized university with min 1 year experience in Production from chemical / petrochemical / fertilizer industry.
About Company :
Chemplast Sanmar Limited is the flagship company of the Sanmar Group with forward and backward integration as the key.
The company has two main businesses PVC and Chlorochemicals. The synthesis that underlies the polymer chemistry of PVC manufacture is also reflective of the company’s approach to business. The basic feedstock for its PVC plant, ethylene and chlorine, come from its industrial alcohol plant at Panruti and its own chloralkali facilities at Mettur and Karaikal.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above