ProofReader Job Positions Hyderabad/Secunderabad-DeloitteJune 16th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Proof Reader
Experience : 0-2 yrs
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Bachelor degree (preferably proficiency in American English).
- Thorough knowledge of the rules of grammar, syntax, spelling and punctuation required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in American English.
- Ability to analyze data and make sound observations and recommendations
- Knowledge of internet navigation and research tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- General understanding of Business terminology and common acronyms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good proficiency in English, including reading, comprehension, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed company.
- Proofread documents for format, consistency, grammar, syntax, spelling, accuracy, adherence to Deloitte brand standards, and compliance with legal guidelines. Identify text/ data that is inappropriate or out of context.
- Review documents maintaining a high degree of accuracy with short turnaround times and hard stop deadlines.
- Exercise judgment to balance priorities and communicate with the team to meet project deadlines and commitments; keep Pursuit Managers, Graphic Designers, and Marketing Managers informed of the project status
- Quality review of document layout to ensure that graphics and format do not conflict or interfere with text.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Deloitte brand standards in order to offer accurate guidance for both clients and Pursuit Management professionals.
- Work closely with proofreaders and U.S. pursuit writers to share best practices.
- Responsibilities would also include creation of reports/presentations of team related data on an as-needed basis working along with the Assistant Managers/team leads.
About Company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which 169,000 dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (“DTT”), a Swiss Verein. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above