Proton Group- Safety Officer Vacancy MumbaiMarch 23rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Sc – Chemistry, Physics Freshers Safety Officer Job Position in Proton Group Mumbai – 23 March 2011
Job Position : Safety Officer
No of Opening : 1
Name of the Organization : Proton Group
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Qualification : B.Sc – Chemistry, Physics
- Good Knowledge about Safety In Construction Industry.
- Hazards Identification, Risk Assessment & Mitigation of Risk by adopting appropriate methods (Procedures/checklist/work instructions etc).
- Should have Minimum Experience of 5 years experience as Safety Management at construction projects and First Aid norms.
- Good execution skills, Good time management skills and Interpersonal Skill.
- A positive, Proactive and TEAM attitude to project Safety Matters and Willingness of learning .
- At least Diploma in Health & Safety (ADIS).(State / Central Government Approved). Additional Qualifications have advantages.
Job Responsibilities :
- Implementation, revision of Project Safety Plan to Achieve ZERO reportable Accident.
- Daily inspection of complete project area for Hazardous conditions / actions , correcting these with available resources.
- Formation of Safety Committee and conducting the meeting in line with statutory norms, preparing minutes of meeting and distributing to committee members and seniors.
- Safety Statistics to be prepared on weekly basis with Achievement and constraints during the period.
- Guide the project TEAM for compliance to all applicable Rules & Regulations to our project.
- Continuous monitoring safety measures through Safety Audits at the site regularly.
- Preparing Safety reports and makes recommendations for procedural changes as necessary.
About Company :
Proton Construction Ltd., is started in the year 2008 with a mission of an annual turnover of 3000 Crore plus in 5 years. The company comprises of team of experienced technocrats having vast experience in Construction and Management field. The company has a strong financial backing from Parekh Aluminex Ltd. a listed company which holds majority shares in Proton Construction Ltd.
G-09, 8th Floor
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org