Pune DBA Language Jobs-AmdocsApril 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
AMDOCS is a recognized market leader in customer experience systems innovation, enabling world-leading service providers to deliver an integrated, innovative and the intentional customer experienceTM – at every point of service. We provide solutions that deliver customer experience excellence, combining the software, service and expertise to help its customers execute their strategies and achieve service, operational and financial excellence.
A global company (NYSE: DOX) with revenue of $3.16 billion in fiscal 2008, Amdocs has more than 17,000 employees and serves customers in more than 50 countries around the world.
Amdocs’ customers are among the largest, most innovative communications companies in the world. In more than 1.3 billion experiences every day, we’re helping them to deliver a simple, personal, valuable customer experience at every point of service. Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience systems innovation. Over 250 large-scale Information Systems projects in 5 continents
Job Post : PMO
- Become knowledgeable with assigned SLA definition, targets and data sources
- Data gathering from automated reports, manual sources or various teams , and populating into SLA excel templateso populate data in SLA Ecxel tempalte ensure data completeness and formulas correct.
- Adhere to SLA schedules, Have SLA data ready on timeo Daily monitoring of SLA related events (outages, defects etc), and update of daily/weekly dashboard
- Shadow additional SLA measurements for backup.
- Responsible for current and future reports/deliverables as needed o Responsible to store all materials in the shared folder in an organized mannero Manage quality assurance of reports in advance of distributiono Follow and maintain current Calendar of Deliverable for your scope , Be familiar with SLA and PMO calendar and scheduleso Be attentive and responsive to Ad-hoc requests (tasks, reports etc)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills. Able and interested to work in a full matrix environment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft tools: Excel( including some knowledge of VBA/Macros) word and PowerPointo Some development experience: Understanding of databases, SQL statements, ODBC, ACCESSo Attention to detail
- Committed to timely deliverables,
- Oracle db and SQL (Must, at least 1 year experience)
- VBA/VB6 – Must, at least 1-2 years experience
- Cold Fusion Nice to have, but not a must
- Experience with web forms Nice to have but not a must
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Work Location : Pune
VBA, Macros, SQL, Databases, Oracle DB