Pune Finance Accounting Jobs-Wipro BPO solutionsMay 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Name of the Organization : Wipro BPO Solutions Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
About Company :
We are driven by our passion for quality and our commitment to Customers. This drive has catapulted us among the 10 most admired companies in India. Through constant innovation and a people-first attitude, we strive to assume leadership positions in all our businesses in the new millennium.
Wipro is the first PCMM Level 5 and SEI CMM Level 5 certified IT Services Company globally. Wipro?s position of leadership in the IT business is built on a strong foundation of quality processes (Six Sigma and ISO 9000), Knowledge Management, Innovation & People processes (P-CMM: People Capability Maturity Model). Wipro provides comprehensive IT solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to corporations globally. Have a team of over 42,000+ committed people from different managerial and engineering backgrounds, spread across US, Europe, India and Japan. We provide end-to-end solutions across industries through unique models and methodologies, to deliver time, cost, quality and full-service advantages. We are the chosen IT outsourcing partner for several Fortune 500 companies.
Wipro BPO Solutions Ltd. is India?s leading third party offshore BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) provider with a full spectrum of BPO services. The Company Headquarters are located in New Delhi, with six state-of-the-art facilities in Mumbai, Pune, Chennai & Kolkata and global offices in US, UK and Canada.
Work Location: Pune
Qualification : B.Com
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage TL and a team for a customer
- Ensuring delivery of transitioned process as per SLA
- Attend weekly/periodical calls for the group/customer
- Guide the team in improvement projects and quality audits
- FTE Productivity and capacity utilization
- Reporting to internal and external customers
- Review team results and providing guidance to attain and exceed expected results
- Coaching counseling and motivating the team; Managing attrition
- Demonstrated proficient leadership qualities, proactive thinker
- Excellent MS Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles ,exposure to monthly closing, reporting (Financial Planning & Analysis), Auditing
- Flexible enough to deal with multiple issues at the same time, able to maintain a constantly high level of alertness
- Mindset of excellent process execution and continuous improvement
- Excellent in oral and written English language
- Ability to get perform in a high speed, demanding and conflicting environment
- Team expectation and attrition management
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above