Pune HR Officer Recruitment-TATA MotorsMarch 9th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Established in 1945, Tata Motors entered into a collaboration with Daimler Benz of Germany in 1954 to manufacture commercial vehicles. The collaboration ended in 1969. Tata Motors has since grown from strength to strength.
The Company has spread its manufacturing facilities across India by setting up plants at Jamshedpur, Pune and Lucknow. This is coupled with a nation-wide sales, service and spare parts network. The Company enjoys a significant demand in export markets like Europe, Australia, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. The Company’s vehicles are seen in all the continents.
Tata Motors is moving towards becoming a Global organisation with its thrust on Tata Business Excellence Model and Tata Code of Conduct. After a successful performance in the Indian market, Tata Motors has now reached the shores of European countries in a very big way.
Job Position : HR Officer
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Work Place : Pune
Job Responsibilities :
- Completing Joining Formalities for New Joiners
- Ensuring SAP Data updation for New Joiners
- Processing and Issuing timely issuance of Confirmation Letters
- Processing various invoices received from vendors and ensuring timely payment
- Processing Payment Indent through SAP
- Preparing and sending Appointment letters to newly hired candidates
- Issuing Contrat Extension or Termination Letters to employees concerned
- Preparing and issuing address proof , PAN Card , loan letters to employees
- Preparing MIS reports related to Recruitment , OD , Training etc.
- Maintaining emplyoee related SAP Data.
- Experience of Working in SAP HR – OM and PA Module
- Should have worked on excel , word , powerpoint extensively
- Should have worked on Payment Processing , Preparing Indent etc.
- Should have knowledge of various Recruitment Related Processes
- Good understanding of HR Systems and Processes
- Experience of handling ISO or any other Audit will be an added advantage.