Pune Information Security Jobs at KPIT CumminsJuly 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Information Security – Executive
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Conduct Information Security awareness training
- Conduct Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis
- Conduct/facilitate the BCP/DR drills
- Conduct control reviews for information security and business continuity
- Assist in external audits/Customer audit activities
Required : Understanding of
- Information Security and Business Continuity domain
- ISO 27001, BS25999 standards & Cyber Law
- IT & physical infrastructure
- Excellent business communication & presentation skills
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd, Plot No.35 & 36,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi,
One of the fastest growing business, technology and engineering solutions organizations, KPIT Cummins is committed to co-building an efficient, integrated and sustainable world by leveraging IT along with their customers, partners, employees and the society.
KPIT has set a goal of reaching $500 million in revenue by FY 2013, and their mission is to be the global partner of first choice for customers with leadership in select practice areas.
Recognized leader in business and technology solutions, KPIT Cummins currently partners with 100+ global Manufacturing corporations helping them globalize efficiently & bring complex technology products/ systems faster to their global markets. This includes 10 Fortune 500 companies, 80+ Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) & Tier 1s and 9 of 10 leading semiconductor companies.
Established in Pune, India, in 1990 KPIT Cummins provides solutions in the areas of Engineering Services, IT consulting and Business/Knowledge Processing for the Automotive, Industrial & Farm Equipment (IFE), Hi-Tech & Semiconductor, Defense and Energy & Utilities industries.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com