Pune Internal Audit Job Openings-Cummins IncJuly 27th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Asst Manager/ Manager – Internal Audit
Experience ; 1 – 5 Years
Job Location : Pune
Job Responsibilities :
- The position is responsible for working with the Internal Audit Managers and Director, and leading audit assignments which are on the Internal Audit Plan in India.
- This position is responsible for leading audits and to provide comfort on the completeness of audit methodology, ensure quality deliverables from the internal audits and be able to complete end-to-end process reviews.
- Provide real-time supervision support to the team and focusing on successful execution of the audit project.
- Review background information and preliminary data to understand business, key concerns and provide input to the audit manager.
- Analyze and understand the in-scope business processes, perform walkthrough of the process design and assist auditor in developing Risk Control Matrix.
- Review/ develop test plan, collect and analyze data, interpret results and provide workable solutions to the business.
- Understand, interpret and evaluate conformance with the applicable policies (Including Indian GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP and key regulations/ internal policies).
- Prepare draft report, link the work paper and audit report with the Risk Control Matrix (RCM), and ensure timely completion of the deliverables.
- Identify associated risks as an input for risk assessment/ six sigma projects
- Female candidates would be perferred.
- Chartered Accountant
- Experience in # of years (excluding inter-ship/ article-ship period): 1+ years in Public Accounting (Statutory Audit), Internal Audit, Financial Statement Analysis, SOx Implementation, etc.
- Post qualification 1-5yrs is must.
- Preferred age group: max 30 years
- Good understanding of COSO Framework, COBIT Framework and IIA Standards.
- Strong concept of risk and controls.
- Knowledge of key regulatory requirements such as labour laws, tax laws, FCPA, etc.
- Knowledge of IT General controls such as access controls, segregation of duties, change management, safeguarding of IT assets, data integrity and availability. Working knowledge in an ERP environment would be an advantage.
About Company :
Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (USA), Cummins serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of more than 500 Company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 5,200 dealer locations. Cummins reported net income of $755 million on sales of $14.34 billion in 2008.
The turnover of Cummins in India for the year ending 2008-09 is US$ 1.57 bn. Cummins has following 10 entities in India
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above